Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday, November 13th

On Friday in class we were given different accounts on the underground railroad and could group up with different parteners to complete the sheet that went along with it. Me and Cara, as usual, worked together to answer the questions. We read all of the accounts first and then answered them. It was interesting to see that the different text books would include different details. I wonder if text books are given criteria on what they have to include and what to leave out or can they just put in whatever they want to? Writing a text book seems like a lot of work. Im glad I dont have to do that.

Today in class we went to the computer lab and went to a bitly link that was on the top of our paper. It brought us to the map of the Missouri compromise. Me and cara split up the questions and completed them. Im really glad Caras in the class or I probably wouldnt get as much done as we do. We work really well together. It started to seem a lot like a math class with all of the adding and averaging of the populations and things. Im in class writing you right now because I finished early

My 30 day challenege is still going strong. Because of my hip tendinitis my ballet teacher gave me exercises to do and  have continued to do them. I have class tonight so I will strertch and do exercises during that like always. I hope the strength in my hip and leg gets stronger so I can stop being in pain every class. Im really glad my teacher is also a physical therapist so she can always help me when I have a questions about muscles or strength.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Sarah thinks is the William Shakespeare of blog writing! She deserves an A+++ just for being cool and awesome, and because she loves Zac Efron!

    ReplyDelete