Friday, November 16, 2012

Thursday November 15th

Yesterday in class we took notes off a PowerPoint about manifest destiny and things of that sort. I like mr boyles notes because they really pick out the important pieces and as we're writing it down he talks about it more going farther in depth. At the end of class we watched a video and took a quiz at the end of it. I'm not quite sure how I did because although I wrote down 85% of what they said, there wasn't enough time to look through my notes for the answer.

Today in class we continued talking about different states becoming or not becoming free or slave states. At the end of class we discussed the compromise of 1850 and whether or not we agreed with it. Me and Sarah ganz were the only two in the class who thought it was correct. I think it had something to do with he fact that the person we both did our voice thread about agreed with it.

My 30 day challenge is still going strong. I've been stretching every day and also working on my turnout and and strength. Hopefully ill eventually see results

No comments:

Post a Comment