Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, November 5th

On Friday in class we were handed documents as we entered class and divided up into groups based on them. My group looked at a boys journey on a ship traveling from Africa to be a slave. The stories really tug at your heard because you imagine what it would be like and i personally become a little more grateful for my life and what I have(going along with the theme of November and Thanksgiving) Then in our group we created a storyboard about what we read. I worked with Sarah G, Rachel and Jess. We managed to finish in class which was great.

Today in class we looked at the storyboards that the other groups had made and created a venn diagram about them. After that we split up into groups based on another document Mr.Boyle gave us. My group had Abraham Lincoln. We filled in the blanks to the questions on the sheet and then went into groups with people that had different documents and shared our information. We didn't get all the way through but we will finish tomorrow.

My 30 day challege has been going really well so far. Today I didn't have dance so after I finished my homework I replicated one of the warmups we do in classes and stretched for a while. Then I sat in my splits and did some English reading while I was stretching and finally, I put in my ipod and went over some pieces for Nutcracker for ballet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment