Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday, October 23

Yesterday in class we talked more about the ending of the battles of the revolution with Mr. Boyles snazzy presentation. I think I mentioned this in my last post but I liked the use of the PowerPoint in a sense that you can see the strategy instead of just saying who fought who and where. It makes it seem real. At the end of class we talked about the essay and wether or not 2012 is a time that tries men's souls. My favorite part about history class is the discussions and debates. That's why I can't wait to take polisci my senior year.

Today in history we did a QR code scavenger hunt. I worked with nick delay and we went around and found then all and scanned them and took screen shots of what came up. Then we went back to the class and wrote then down and answered the questions with the help of the Internet and nicks notes. Then mr Boyle summed up the rest of the week for us. I can't wait for it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment