Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday, October 25th

Yesterday in history we watched an extremely lengthy power-point presentation about artwork during the time of the Revolution. I found it to be rather interesting but after a few paintings I started to space out. I took notes as best I could but it was very fast paced. I understand why because there was quite a lot of information to be put in it. I think if you were to do something like this again having a sort of subtitle to go along with it would be extremely helpful. But in the end it was cool to see how you can really dissect different artworks and see what thought was actually put into them

Today in history we took our Declaration Of Independence memorization quiz. The night before i found myself to struggle greatly with memorizing because I tried to do it in sections and once I had one section down and would do the next I would forget the section before and have to start all over. But then come the morning I seemed to have remembered it all so I did fine and got a 9.5/10. I used one incorrect word and that was it so I was rather proud of myself. Then we had the rest of the class to begin studying for tomorrows test which i am not too worried about. I understand the material and knowing that the questions are either 2/3 or 7/10 is comforting so I know I can have a couple to blow off. We'll see how it goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment