Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winnie The Pooh

Here goes the first post of the second semester!

After reading the character descriptions I would describe myself as Roo. Roo is described to be the youngest and very playful and always looks up to her friend Tigger. I think this describes me because I am one of the youngest people in our grade. I think I'm a playful person and like to joke around. I'm also the youngest of my group of friends of which I look up to a lot since they are juniors and seniors. Roo is also little, like myself.

My Results:
You are Piglet. You are timid, quiet, and like to stay in others' shadows. Though your shyness can irritate some, you are courageous when it counts and are always loyal to your friends.

I was very surprised this was my result. Maybe it happened because of the types of questions they asked? I mean most of them didn't really apply to me. I wonder if other people think I can be shy. I dont think I am. Though the part that I do believe is true is that I am courageous when it counts and I am loyal to my friends. I guess I can be kind of quiet until its necessary for me to speak up.

I guess I'm happy with the outcome though because piglet is my favorite character :)

No comments:

Post a Comment