Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday January 7th

On Friday in history we were assigned to write a diary entry based on the perspective of the state that we were assigned. in order to get a better understanding of our situation we read different diary entries prom people who actually lived during that time and could use those for inspiration for our own. I was assigned Georgia so I wrote about a woman living in her home but her yard and garden was constantly being destroyed by the armies.

Today in History we had the Gettysburg Address quiz which I'm kind of nervous about. I always mix up little things. This one was tougher for me to memorize for some reason and I'm not sure why. But anyways, for the rest of the class we took notes on the Civil War and the Anaconda strategy they used in their fighting. We finished off the class by watching a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment