Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, September 27th 2012

Yesterday in class we had an Ed Cafe about the freedoms of the 1st amendment. I was in charge of discussing the freedom of assembly. I really enjoyed this exercise because the groups that I was in ended up in some good discussions. We were talking about freedom of speech and we were very intrigued by the fact that freedom of speech not only allows you to speak your mind but also to not speak at all. I think I learned as much as I would have from you teaching us but it was a more interactive and enjoyable experience and the preparation did not take long at all

Today in class we took our first "quest". I found the short answers to be the easiest and actually the fill in the blanks in the beginning to be the most difficult simply because most of the things that were questions I didn't think to study so I was taken by surprise. everything else was rather straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment