Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday February 4th

Friday in class we read the obituary of Andrew Johnson and highlighted and pointed out what we thought was important. I didnt manage to get to the end of in seeing as it was rather lengthy, but I definitely got the point of it. I was very happy to have had second lunch that day to break up the period

Today in class we took another set of notes on reconstruction. We learned about the KKK or the Ku Klux Klan, I wonder who came up with that name....but anyways, i found it interesting and agreed very much with the fact that people were finally starting to realize that they should stop paying so much extra attention to the blacks and just treat them as normal citizens! isnt that what they want??? It kindof reminded me of Sandy Hook. Dont get me wrong it was a horribly awful act, but the fact that they are continuously drawing attention to it with the news and the recent superbowl performance, i think its just making it harder for the children, families, and teachers to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment